Thursday, October 18, 2012

Never Before

Jess went to sleep right away last night, she was still asleep when I left for Bible Study at 8:50 a.m., and Debbie told me she didn't get up until 10:30!!!!!  Never before has she EVER slept that long.  She even had an hours nap yesterday afternoon.  I wonder if she's practicing for hibernation?

Bible Study, lunch out with a friend, post office, and packing rubbermaids took up my day until dinner time.  After dinner I went to Family Christian Stores on my way to my book club - Mom's of older girls with Down Syndrome.  We only meet one more time until next summer.  I'm going to miss getting together with these moms once a month.  I've enjoyed myself very much and have learned quite a bit from the book, as well as from them.  I also have another group of friends!  What could be better? 

No comments:

Post a Comment