Thursday, October 11, 2012

"Step Away From The Rack!"

Debbie took Jessie to the Rec Center today and they were in the pool for 2 hours.  Both of them had a great time.  I went to Bible Study then we had a luncheon after.  It was nice visiting with everyone.  From there I went to Kohl's.  I "had" to go, because I had a 20% off coupon, Kohl's cash, and I didn't want to forget them and "lose" the opportunity to save money.

I was quite pleased with my purchases.  I bought a pair of shoes and a blanket for Jon's bed.  I was looking through the blouses and deciding whether or not I should get myself some (more) new shirts, when this voice inside my head said ... "Step away from the rack!  Do not touch another thing.  Go directly to the counter!"  It just cracked me up because it came from no where.  Must have been Bill.  I did exactly as the voice told me and laughed all the way to the van. 

No comments:

Post a Comment