Thursday, October 25, 2012

Do You Ever Stay Home?

That's the text I received from my sister this evening while I was at the Sterling Inn for Trinity Lutheran's Women's Retreat.  Can I help it if I like to go out and have fun?  As long as the home front is covered, I go if I can.  I hadn't been to this particular retreat in the past several years, but my mom and I went years ago and for many years - probably 10 or more.  It used to be held all day on a Saturday.  Now it's just dinner and a speaker.  That's OK.  It still was fun, especially being with some of my like-to-laugh girlfriends.

Debbie was able to come for a couple hours this morning while I went to Bible Study.  I just stayed for the video portion then came home so she could go back home and be with her parents.  The rest of the day Jess and I hung out together.  Oh, and a couple men in the basement, too!

I'll call you tomorrow, Di! 

No comments:

Post a Comment