Wednesday, October 3, 2012

They're Headed South

Joyce and Carol, Bill's cousins, and Chris and I had lunch together again at Times Square.  Joyce and her husband, John, travel to Georgia for the winter months and they leave next week!  They spend the months voluntering for Habitat For Humanity.  Even though I am only a cousin-in-law (Chris is, too), so to speak, I feel very close to these special ladies and enjoy my time with them.  God's Blessings, Joyce and John, as you travel and serve the Lord in the south.  See you in the spring at the Times Square for lunch!  Until then, we'll spend some time with just Carol.

Debbie gave my her 30% off Kohl's coupon that expires today and after lunch I went to Kohl's for some shopping.  I used the Kohl's gift certificates that I received for my birthday and had fun shopping for things I wouldn't ordinarily buy myself.  One of the times that I miss Bill the most is when I walk into Kohl's.  Before, if he wasn't with me, I'd be buying him sale shirts, etc., and surprising him when I got home.  I enjoyed shopping for him, and he enjoyed the stuff I brought home for him. 



No comments:

Post a Comment