Friday, October 12, 2012

Headache Day

I woke up with a crappy headache this morning and it lingered almost the entire day.  Tylenol and caffeine didn't touch it.  It was the kind that makes you sick to your stomach.  Tonight I feel like I have a headache hang over. 

Did I ever mention that one week before Jessie's menstral cycle begins that she is one very unhappy and nasty young lady?  Well, if I didn't, it is noteworthy tonight.  She began the day screaming at me and in a few minutes I'll go upstairs and she'll probably greet me with more unhappiness.  (This has been going on for several days already!)  I debated whether to have her go out to breakfast with Debbie or grocery shop.  She did both and made it through breakfast ok.  Meijer's was entirely another story.  Debbie was challenged today, to say the least.  I just got home from church and Jon greeted me with "I'm just about ready to drug her!  I kissed her when I got home and she screamed like I had tried to kill her!  She's in your room and I almost took away her iPad!  She's terrible tonight!"   Oh, I'm so glad I'm home. 

However, I guess she was good for Rachel who came to be with her while I went to our church's Missions Conference Dinner.  It's been a couple years since I've been to one and it was wierd being there with out Bill.  Other than church, this was my first function without him.  It didn't feel right, but I'll get used to it.  I definitely want to be more involved in the activities of church.  It was a very enjoyable evening. 

No comments:

Post a Comment