Tuesday, October 9, 2012

HELLO!

What a wierd night last night.  I went to bed around 12:30 and didn't get to sleep for quite awhile, which rarely happens.  I can barely adjust the blankets and I am asleep.  It was a toss and turn night.  Then, I heard a woman's voice call out:  "HELLO!".  Immediately my mind thought it was Debbie and I had overslept.  I yelled "HELLO" back, then realized that it was still dark outside - only 6:00 a.m.  My HELLO woke Jess up who said, "Who's that?" 

We had our "Made To Crave" get together at 9:30 and Jess had Speech at 10:00.  Jon did some running around and I had lunch with a new friend at Ocean Breeze.   Debbie took Jessie to get her hair cut.  Jon needed a shelf in the pantry for the food that he bought today, so I emptied a shelf for him.  That made me look somewhere to put that stuff, which made me clean out another cabinet, then another.  The kitchen was a disaster.  I finally finished after dinner.  My bedtime is normally midnight, but I'm pretty sure I'll be sleeping way before then tonight!

No comments:

Post a Comment