Monday, October 8, 2012

Computer Work

I wasn't feeling quite up to par this morning.  I have been having some pain in my lower stomach for the past couple weeks and this morning was one of those days.  I've decided not to go to the gym until I can see my doctor.  I have an appointment next Tuesday.  I hope to have some answers then.

Jess, Deb and I went to the New Balance store again.  I returned the pair I bought a couple weeks ago.  They just didn't fit right.  I am a "perfect" 8 1/2 and they were an 8.  I already have the 9 but I've lost in my feet (go figure!) and they are too big and slip off easily.  They do not make half sizes in the style shoe I want. 

We ate lunch at Wendy's in Troy and came home.  I spent the rest of the afternoon working on my computer desk trying to clean it off.  The pile of papers was getting to me.  I'm almost done.  Jess began her day after breakfast on the swing, so she was a bit tired today.  Lots of fresh air!

No comments:

Post a Comment