Wednesday, March 13, 2013

441 Calories

That's how many calories I "burned" by doing 1 hour of water aerobics this morning.  I really worked hard, my knee gave me no problems, and I was pleased with the rest of my day.  I was able to walk inside Kohl's (twice) and Michael's without any problems.  It was so good to get back into a store again.  I know this probably sounds stupid, and I have gone in the larger stores and rode the amigo, but to walk, now that's a great accomplishment for me.  I hope my knee is on its way to a couple years of no pain. 

Nothing spectacular has happened today that I know of.  Jess had a good day with Debbie.  Jon went to a couple stores after having some blood taken.  We met for lunch.  I had a hair cut.  Jessie's singing Christmas songs along with music on her iPad right now.  I ironed perler beads and hot glued items that had fallen apart.  That's about it.  At least this is more interesting that reading about Justin Bieber's hampster!

No comments:

Post a Comment