Saturday, March 16, 2013

Jessie's Special Outing

Jon and I were out until 2:00 this afternoon shopping for a friend, as well as for items I need for a Stephen Ministry banquet Jon and I will attend next week.  We haven't been to Sam's Club in a very long time and it was packed.  I'm thankful there was an amigo, though!

Rachel came to be with Jessie then Jane came and they went out to brunch at the Garden and shopping at Target.  Jess was super crabby this afternoon but seems better tonight.  Of course, she never wants to go to bed and she'll soon be hollering that she doesn't want to go upstairs.  Even though I never yelled at my mom when she told me it was time to go to bed (I didn't dare!), I can tell you that I am definitely being paid back for never wanting to go to bed when I was supposed to.  What can I say?  I'm a night person.  I hate mornings. 

No comments:

Post a Comment