Monday, March 18, 2013

Girls Day Out In Romeo

This afternoon Jess and I did something different: we went to Wendy's in Romeo for lunch, then she had her hair cut.  We also went to Sheena's and bought bacon for a breakfast dinner.  I went over to Debbie's house tonight to visit and help sort out some things and Jon fixed his famous scrambled eggs for the 2 of them.  He's really a good cook.

The painting in my bedroom "addition" was finished today.  The carpet comes out tomorrow and the new carpet is installed on Wednesday.  I'm not sure if I mentioned what I've had done or not.  I had a wall extended into my room and a half-wall built which makes for a defined sitting area.  Since my room is so large, it will have to be done in stages.  This is the first stage.  The next stage most likely won't be done for months, or maybe even a year.  We'll see how much money I can quickly save to have it done. 

No comments:

Post a Comment