Tuesday, March 12, 2013

Just Exactly Who Is In Training?

Memphis went to school this afternoon, as well as Jess, Debbie and me.  During our session, I was wondering who was being trained.  Certainly not Memphis, as he is already highly trained.  It had to be me then, as I learned what Memphis already knew and how to give him the proper commands.  Now I will be working with Jessie to do the same thing, so he will understand mostly her hand commands, as she has a different dialect he's not used to. 

I had an hour's annual assessment meeting for Jess later in the day.  Thankfully, it only happens once a year because the stack of papers she comes in with gives me the chills.  I have to sign my name to at least a dozen pages, and answer scads of questions.  This preceeds the PCP (Personal Care Plan) that will be held within the next 2 weeks.  AHHHH!  It's a good thing I keep good records.

Jon's been chilling out most of the day watching tv in his room.  For some reason, we're all tired, so we're heading north in a few minutes. 

No comments:

Post a Comment