Thursday, March 14, 2013

Thursday

I couldn't come up with a catchy title.  After waiting for a couple minutes for one to come to me, I figured I'd just simply call today's post ... Thursday.

Bible Study was great, as well as small group.  Lunch with my friend, Andrea.  Home for a couple minutes to grab a couple books and off to the Chrysler Dealer.  I had a recall notice - something about the power train - plus an oil change scheduled.  I was told it was going to take 2 hours.  I first thought I'd get someone to pick me up and take me back, but the idea of sitting in their nice lounge and reading was too good to pass up.  I have half a book to read for Stephen Ministry for next Wednesday and I also brought my fiction book I can't seem to find time to read.  You should have seen the technician's face when he saw my books and said, "Two books!  How long do you think you'll be here?"  That was too funny.  I only got half of my SM reading done as they finished in one hour. 

Jessie had Rachel here this morning while Debbie was at Bible Study with me.  She even let her go outside and swing.  Something she's been wanting to do for days.  She keeps saying, "Snow all done?"  Don't we all wish.  In the afternoon Debbie took Jessie shopping. 

Jon looked like he'd been through the wringer when he got home tonight and he was in bed before 9:00 p.m.  Another day of work tomorrow, then 3 off. 

No comments:

Post a Comment