Wednesday, March 27, 2013

Where's The Teacher?

Today's water aerobics class didn't go as planned.  First of all I had set my alarm for 7:45 but didn't get out of bed until 8:15.  I was supposed to leave at 8:30 but didn't pull out of the driveway until 8:45.  Too late to be on time.  However, it didn't seem to matter since the teacher didn't show up.  Part of the class visited and the part I was in decided to exercise on our own for at least a half hour.  We did a very good job on our own.  However, I could only count 1/2 hour of exercise on My Fitness Pal that I'm using instead of 60 minutes.  That was a 200 calorie difference! 

No swimming for Jessie today.  Instead they made coconut macaroon cookies and home made pizza for lunch.  In the late afternoon it warmed up a bit so they went outside for awhile.  That made for a very happy Jessie.  She absolutely LOVES swinging in her hammock swing and singing along to her "Jesus" songs. 

Jon began tearing apart our vegetable garden.  He's been planning all winter for a new square-foot garden, and he needs to remove all the border and dirt that Bill had put in several years ago.  One row done today - 3 more to go before he can level off the dirt and begin.  Anyone want some nice dirt?  Let me know.  We'll have lots. 

No comments:

Post a Comment