Wednesday, March 6, 2013

Back To Water Aerobics

Today began a new 7-week session of Water Aerobics.  I decided to give it a good try.  I didn't do alot of kicking or jumping but mostly upper body moves.  It did bother my knees, and I wasn't sure if I'd be able to walk when I was done, but it didn't seem to bother my walking.  A half-hour in the hot tub was wonderful!

I had lunch today with my friend, Luz.  Not only do we go to the same church, but her children went to Morgan Elementary School where I finished my 30-year career.  When I retired we said we'd get together for lunch one day.  Almost 13 years later we finally met for lunch.  It was a great time of sharing what God has been doing in our lives. 

Debbie brought Jess to the pool and she did pretty good.  Jessie has been a bit - well, more than a bit - crabby lately.  Today wasn't any different.  I'm not sure why.  She begins the day screaming and ends it the same way.  That is challenging, to say the least. 

No comments:

Post a Comment