Friday, March 22, 2013

Talk About Timing!

The carpet for my new bedroom sitting area was supposed to be delivered to a warehouse on Tuesday and the carpet was to be laid on Wednesday.  Well, that didn't happen.  Long story short: the carpet came in this morning, our carpet man, Jody, put it down and one-half hour later my new chair and a half was delivered.  What timing! Wheh!

Jessie had breakfast out with Debbie, then they returned pop bottles to Meijer's.  Jon had a doctor's appointment at 8:30 a.m. then went to the show.  I worked on getting 4 more boxes ready to be shipped to Haiti.  Rachel came at 6:00 and Jon accompanied me to church for a special Stephen Ministry banquet in honor of ten new trainees that were being commissioned tonight.  It was a very special evening.  Very special for the new ones, as well as for us Veteran Stephen Ministers.  I am very pleased to be part of this ministry. 

No comments:

Post a Comment