Saturday, March 23, 2013

Too Much Going On At Once

This morninig while Jess played noisily with her Perler Beads and on her iPad, I did several loads of wash, paperwork, and began packing rubbermaids.  Around noon we did our usual Saturday routine: post office, bank and McDonald's with a picnic in the van.  Today Dorene joined us for our picnic.  She had come over to see the bedroom carpeting.  When I was at Sam's Club lastweek, I purchased large bags of raisins and bacon bits. Today I spent time using my food saver and putting most of it in the freezer.  I sure do like my food saver!

Rachel came this evening to be with Jessie while I went to church for a special time of prayer for our new Stephen Ministers and Veteran SM's.  Right now we're ready to go upstairs and call it a night.

No comments:

Post a Comment