Wednesday, March 20, 2013

Jon's "New" Bedroom


My friend, Doreen, reminded me this morning that I haven't posted pictures of the transformation of Jon's bedroom.  So, here they are.  Prior to the change, he had light blue walls and a dark blue carpet. 

The middle picture looks like the walls have chicken pox.  That's how many holes he had put in the ceilings for posters, etc., that had to be patched!

Now he has dark blue walls and a light blue/grey carpet.  His room is so inviting.  It looks like a little apartment. All the pictures in the frames he made himself from pictures that he's been saving off the internet.  Frames above his bed on the opposite wall have castle pictures and those that he took himself at Fort Mackinaw.  It looks very nice.

*****************************

I went to water aerobics this morning and still haven't recovered!  In the words of another woman (and my sentiments) "She's really kicking our butts!"  I do hope I'm recovered in the morning!

Rachel came tonight so I could go to Stephen Ministry.  For Continuing Education we're reading the book, "Caring Criticism".  It is very good and I'm enjoying it.

Jess had speech today after Debbie took her to the pool to "swim".  I'm so thankful to Debbie that she takes her out to the gym and that Jessie can do all these actvities.  It keeps her active, healthier, and able to be more social. 

Jon finished a 2-day work schedule.  Next 2 days off!  Yah hoo!

No comments:

Post a Comment