Friday, May 3, 2013

A Long Week

For some unknown reason, this week has been a very long week.  Yesterday felt like a Saturday.  Today like Saturday, too.  Debbie took Jess to meet Kelly for breakfast then they shopped at Walmart.  Jon and I went to another restaurant for breakfast then Home Depot for more mulch and some decorative white stones.  When we got back we worked in the back yard for over 3 hours.  I was exhausted.  I took many breaks; every time I felt like I had over done it for my back, I would sit down for a bit.  By the time I finished and came in the house, I could barely walk. I took pain medicine, took a shower and sat down for about an hour before dinner and feel much better now.  Jon and I just got back inside from going and taking a stroll around the yard to see all our progress.  We're both very pleased with ourselves and the work we accomplished. 

No comments:

Post a Comment