Thursday, May 2, 2013

First Planting and Night Out
















Jon was out working in his garden before I even got out of bed this morning.  It is such an impressive looking garden, don't you think?  He did his first planting the other day (potatoes) and today added more vegetable plants that are early crops.  Now I need to get busy and read up on how to can and freeze all the vegetables we'll most likely have.  I worked about an hour in my flower garden this afternoon.  That was about all I could do because my back hurt so much. 

It was GREAT having Debbie back today.  We missed her.  She took Jess to Meijer's and Jessie was really good today and they both enjoyed themselves. 

Tonight I went to dinner with the Down Syndrome Alumni Moms. We met at Ichaban's (Hayes and Hall Road).  I have not been to a Japanese Restaurant in at least 20 years or more.  There were only 7 of us, but we all had a fun time.  They are a nice bunch of ladies.  Unfortunately, my pictures came out with black borders again and what you should be seeing in the above picture is a flaming onion volcano.  You can just see the tip of it because of the black.  My other pictures didn't do this the other day, why again?  Sorry. 


No comments:

Post a Comment