Thursday, May 23, 2013

Hair Cut, Shopping and Grandma Sutton

Debbie has gone to Maryland for a family graduation, so Rachel worked today.  We started out at Tim Horton's in Romeo for a picnic breakfast then Jess had her hair cut.  When we left there, we drove to Great Lakes Crossings to meet some friends for shopping and lunch.  Rachel pushed Jess in the transport chair and I rented an amigo.  Tonight I am using the walker as my knee has not been good all day long, which is unusual.  I'm thankful that businesses provide amigos to use.

Anyway, Jess was concerned that there was going to be kids at the mall and I assured her that kids were in school and there probably would only be babies in strollers with their moms.  Just as I was paying for the amigo, the noise behind us was like standing in the middle of a high school hallway between classes!  Busses had dropped off high schoolers to eat in the food court!  Poor Jess, you should have seen the look on her face!  Rachel did a good job reassuring her that they were big kids like her.  Not little ones.  Just noisy ones!  From now on I'm not going to tell her that all the kids are in school.  Anyway, just why did they have to go to a mall's food court to eat?  They should be in school finishing up for the year!

Bill's sister, Ruth, called me this morning to let me know that Mom Sutton has been placed on hospice and is not doing well at all.  Please uplift Ruth and her family in prayer, as they prepare to say goodbye to her mom.  I've told Jessie that Grandma Sutton will soon be in Heaven with daddy.  Her Heaven list keeps getting longer. 

No comments:

Post a Comment