Thursday, May 30, 2013

A Special Luncheon

As you know I attend a Bible Study on Thursday's at Shepherd's Gate during the school year.  Our small group got together today for lunch at the Garden Grille.  I had gone in there yesterday and told Ben, the owner, how many to expect and what time.  When we got there, they had the tables covered with white table cloths and all was ready.  That sure made us feel special.  Out of 13 women, we had 8 who could join us.  Jessie also joined us.  It was a very nice time of keeping in touch.  We plan on meeting again at the end of next month. 

No shopping today for Jess and Debbie since I wasn't prepared with a grocery list AND because of all the storms we've had today.  I think it was 3.  At one point Jess and I were in the closet with Debbie sitting outside of it watching the storm.  Jon was around somewhere in the house watching the progress.  I'd just as soon not watch or hear.  I'm not a fan of storms, and some of the thunderstorms we've had around here have been pretty severe.   

No comments:

Post a Comment