Wednesday, May 15, 2013

Jessie Almost Stepped Into The Lazy River

According to Debbie who took Jess to the pool this morning, Jess was pretty close to getting in the Lazy River.  Several ladies that have made friends with Jessie were rooting her on and encouraging her.  The Lifeguards are willing to pull back the rope that separates the pool at the bottom of the slide and the Lazy River, so she can walk right into it, but not today.  Maybe next time.

I had my Water Aerobics class today and went to Walmart's looking for a bathing suit because if I don't get one by next week, I can't go.  Mine has bit the dust.  Saturday I'll try Kohl's and Penney's. I also got our hotel reservation for Jessie's annual Birthday party at the Hampton Inn.  I'm not going to tell her how close we are to her birthday, because she'll be on my case hourly about going.

Jon had a doctor's appointment this morning then planted more vegetable plants in his garden.  It's really quite impressive.  I took a picture today and will try to publish it tomorrow.  I have to do it from my iPad, because my computer's internet keeps shutting down while I try to upload pictures.  I wonder if I need a new router box? 

No comments:

Post a Comment