Saturday, May 18, 2013

Family Date Day

We had a family date day not far from home.  We had a small breakfast then went to the Dollar Store, Post Office, then Bellacino's on Gratiot in Chesterfield.  You remember that we always went to Bellacino's by us but they closed many months ago.  Today's lunch was good, but not like they used to make them in town.  Expensive, too. 

After lunch we went to Penney's and I finally was able to find a bathing suit that fit, looked nice and was on sale.  I also had a Penney's gift certificate from my birthday party in October so a bathing suit and separate bathing shorts only cost me $16.00.  Then we went to Best Buy and bought a new router for the house.  I hope this helps my connection problem.

Dropped Jon off at Lowe's for him to check out some vermiculite but they didn't have any.  McDonald's ice cream for a snack and on to several green houses before we got home in the late afternoon.  Jessie picked up dog poop - she's the best pooper scooper on the block!  Jon finished planting his vegetable plants and I planted a few I bought today in my flower garden.  I also did a bit of weeding but had to stop because I hurt too much.  I've had to stop taking my daily pain medicine because I am having a colonoscopy on Tuesday.  Doesn't that sound like fun?  Tuesday will be a snap, Monday will be crappy (in more ways than one!)

We spent a little time on the deck while it was getting dark.  It's such a nice night.  I'd like to sit out there longer, but Jess NEEDS to go to bed, so upstairs we go ... 

No comments:

Post a Comment