Wednesday, May 1, 2013

Tuesday and Wednesday

When I woke this morning, the first thing that ran through my mind was: "I didn't blog last night!"  I couldn't believe that I forgot, because I had a sketch in my mind already of what I was going to blog about earlier in the day.  Oh, well.  At least I didn't forget to do payroll.  Now, that would have been really bad.  How do I know I didn't forget?  I double checked my sent box just a few minutes ago.

Yesterday and today Debbie has been sick with a very bad headache, so she did not come to work.  Jess and I spent the past 2 days out and about running errands.  Yesterday it was in the pouring rain - today it was finally with sunshine and warm weather.  We've actually had 2 good days together. I've enjoyed having her with me as we ran errands. 

One of our errands was to pick up Memphis' new royal purple vest that says "JESSIE'S HELPER" on both sides.  My hope is that when he wears it, he knows he's working and needs to obey Jess and not get distracted with people and animals.  Now, I need to train Jess to walk him on a leash.  We did a little today.  It's going to take awhile. 

I had Stephen Ministry tonight and I'm back on-board as a Leader again.  I'm very happy about that.  I have a passion for this ministry and I am thankful that God can use my abilities as a Leader and Small Group Facilitator.  I have also been given the "green light" to begin a SM Ladies Ministry, where the ladies will get together once a month to get to know one another better, make new friends, have fun, but also to pray for one another.  To empower each other in Christ.  I'm excited about this new ministry. 

No comments:

Post a Comment