Friday, May 17, 2013

Happy 25th Birthday, Jon !!!

Jon was only 3 months old when this picture was taken in 1988.  It was his "Captain Stubing" outfit.  Remember the Love Boat? 

Today my first born turned 25.  I'm not sure where those years went, but they are definitely gone.  He is one young man who anyone would be proud to call "son".  I have that privilege.  He's kind hearted, funny, caring, he loves the Lord and his family. 

I asked him where he'd like to go to celebrate and his choice was Bahama Breeze.  Diane and Randie met us there.  We also took Lois and celebrated her birthday (April) and Jacob's graduation from IWU.  It was a really nice time and everyone's meal and dessert was delicious.  A fun time was had by all.

I do have a picture of all of us at the table, but I am having computer issues and these 2 pictures are the only ones that would upload.  Oh, well.

For dinner I went to McDonald's and made Jess very happy with a McChicken and Jon and I McDouble's.  Jess bought Jon a personal birthday cake that we shared and bought him some garden items for presents.  It really was a very nice day for Jon.  Me, too.

Jessie had breakfast out with Debbie then they did grocery shopping. 



No comments:

Post a Comment