Friday, May 23, 2014

A Girls Shopping Spree

Debbie took the day off, so Jess and I went to breakfast then we spent the next 3 hours shopping.  We shopped at Kohl's and Jess got some new shorts and shirts.  It's been a long time since she's had new clothes.  Of course, I had to buy something, too.  I bought a new purse and wallet and shorts and a couple tops. 

Next we went to Meijer's and I bought 4 potted hanging plants for the backyard.  Then we drove to the other end of the store and parked and bought oranges and strawberries to put in a new container I bought at Kohl's to infuse the water.  Lately we've been drinking cucumber water.  I like them both. 

Next was the Dollar Store.  I had a list of items I needed to buy for Lois and get them mailed in the morning.  She's teaching English at the seminary at Bolosse for the next 5 weeks.  I was able to get everything on her list. 

Both of us were happy to arrive home after we stopped at the post office.  I spent the rest of the day washing the new clothes, fixing the envelopes for Lois, and putting stuff in my new purse, which is smaller.  It's a tight squeeze, which I don't like, but it's lighter.  We'll see how it works.  I'm pretty particular about my purses. In fact I have several purses alike, just different colors.   

No comments:

Post a Comment