Friday, May 30, 2014

Jessie's Arm Is Better

Most of the redness and rash was barely noticeable this morning.  The lumps were also smaller.  Thanks you so much for all your prayers!   Please continue as she doesn't feel well, which is evident when she yells at me so much, then hugs me.  She has a high tolerance for pain, so it's hard to figure out what exactly hurts (except for the other night when she said: "Ahhh, my butt!").

I went out with Jon for a couple hours this afternoon and made several stops.  He needed a white shirt for Jacob's wedding and I had $40.00 in Kohl's bucks.  He got the shirt "for free".  He just had to pay for a belt, and even that was cheaper. 

A week or so ago, I gave our large grill to Doreen, and Jon and I went and bought a small one from Home Depot which was on sale.  We haven't grilled in over 4 years and I've been enjoying trying my hand at it, since it was Bill's job to grill. Tonight I did something different that did turn out well:  I put Pillsbury Grands in a large muffin tin, placed it on the top rack and when dinner was done, so were they!  We had chicken tenderloins and grilled vegetables (zucchini, yellow squash, onions, diced potatoes, red and yellow peppers, carrots and asparagus). 

No comments:

Post a Comment