Thursday, May 22, 2014

Terminex

For the first time ever since we purchased this house 28 years ago, I had to call an exterminator.  Carpenter ants were chewing up the inside of Jon's skylight molding in his bedroom.  I had thought that Jon spilled fish food on the floor, but he didn't.  It looked like sawdust!  Hopefully, I won't have to call them back for another 28 years! 

Brenda and Jessie had a fun day with grocery shopping, picnic lunch and gym class at the Rec Center.  Jon had a lot of running around to do earlier in the day then worked in his garden.  The potatoes keep popping up and he has to keep covering them up.  I was able to work outside for almost an hour before lunch.  However, after that I needed pain meds and a rest.  At least things are shaping up and looking good.  A little each day.  The weather was absolutely perfect.  Not too hot.  Not too cold.  A cool breeze.  Perfect.

No comments:

Post a Comment