Friday, May 9, 2014

Thursday and Friday

Yesterday morning I had an MRI for my shoulder.  This time I was given a "cocktail" of versad and fentynal.  I made it through the test well.  I only had to have more medication once.  Jon laughed at me all day long, though, because I was hung over ALL day.  We went to lunch and when we got home I went to bed and slept for 3 hours! After dinner, which Jon fixed, I sat on the couch all evening and went to bed early.  So much for getting outside on such a nice day.  To be honest, I don't remember what Jessie did yesterday.  I'll have to check Debbie's Service Notes.

Today I didn't do much until noon, then I went outside and worked in the garden for about a half hour and just finished up when torrential rains hit once again.  Our back yard is in need of mowing, but when you walk on it you squish.  Jessie can't swing because underneath her swing is a pool of water.  I haven't had the guts to go to the basement.  I'm sure it's very wet. 

Jon went to a friend's house for dinner and I went to Joyful Journey.  Rachel and Jessie had a good time together.  That's about it for now. 

No comments:

Post a Comment