Saturday, May 24, 2014

Home Depot Madness

Jon, Jess and I went to breakfast.  It's always nice when the 3 of us can go together.  From there we went to Home Depot to get some cedar mulch for under Jessie's hammock and my swing area plus black mulch for my flower garden and around the outside of Jon's garden.  Oh, my.  It was SO busy.  We knew exactly what we wanted so we just had to pay for it and have it loaded.  The worse part was trying to get out of the parking spot and not run over a pedestrian. 

After dropping the mulch at home and leaving Jess with Jon, I went to the post office, Kohl's to return a purse and wallet, then went back for more mulch (4 bags for $10.00 is very good!).  It was even worse.  Talking with a salesperson, she said that today is their busiest day of the entire year.  They are open from 6:00 a.m. until 10:00 p.m. 

Jon worked in his garden and I did a little outside.  My back has not been cooperating lately and I've been in a lot of pain.  So, I didn't accomplish what I wanted to do today.  But, I did do something which is important to me.  Usually when I say that I'm in a lot of pain, it's my back.  My shoulder, even though it has two full tears, doesn't stop me from doing anything.  My new knee is great.  It's just my two herniated discs that I'm having trouble with. 

No comments:

Post a Comment