Thursday, May 15, 2014

A Non-Stop Day

I was bound and determined to get paperwork done today, and I almost met my goal.  I worked non-stop until now.  Paperwork, many loads of wash, straightened here and there, and wrapped presents for an up-coming wedding shower.  A very productive day for once.  I feel great for accomplishing so much, but I sure am tired!

Brenda took Jessie to Gym Class at the Rec Center, grocery shopping and lunch.  Jessie was in a goofy mood all day.  For some reason she was really happy and laughed a lot and teased Brenda all day. 

I had turned the furnace off a week or so ago because the house was getting pretty warm.  However, this morning the thermostat registered 63 degrees so I put it back on.  When Jon went to work today he wore his winter coat.  Will it ever warm up?  As usual, it rained a good part of the day, too. 

No comments:

Post a Comment