Tuesday, May 27, 2014

Jessie and Memphis

Jess was able to see our family doctor today for the infection in her arm pit.  She received a (butt) shot and an antibiotic.  We have to go back tomorrow.  I assume if it's not better, they will want her to have an IV antibiotic.  Please pray that the shot and the oral antibiotics work.  Thanks!

Memphis was better today.  He started limping on Sunday and was unable to walk much.  He most likely pulled a muscle or something.  Yesterday was a little better.  Today he is slow but not limping.  I'll see how he does tomorrow before I make a doctor appt.  Right now money is running out faster from this home than usual.  I just got a notice that I have to pay $200.00 up front for surgeon costs before my August 5 surgery.  My doctor bills for copays and deductables so far this year are coming in faster than the money is. 

Speaking of bills.  I got a call from a collection agency last Friday and returned the call today.  I couldn't imagine what it could be for, but because we have a PO Box, if it's not on the envelope, we don't receive the mail.  Anyway, get this ... the bill is dated for NOVEMBER 13, 2009, for $15.47 for physician fees in the ER at Oakwood Hospital.  First of all, I'm pretty sure I wasn't in the ER at Oakwood Hospital, where ever that is located.  Thankfully, I guess, I keep my medical records.  Now I just have to find the right box to prove that it isn't my bill.  We'll see.  But seriously.  From 2009?

No comments:

Post a Comment