Saturday, May 3, 2014

Mom and Jessie's Day Out

Now that I'm able to walk more than before, Jess and I went out for several hours.  We went to the post office and bank then had lunch at Dimitri's.  Jessie insisted on chicken strips and fries, but I won out with chicken quesadillas and water.  It's a battle, but we're working on no more pop. 

From there we went to Kohl's and a new Kroger's that's not too far away.  It's a mega Kroger's and I wanted to see what it looked like.  It's like a fancy Walmart.  It even has clothes.  We just got the few things I like from there then came home. 

Jon went vegetable and herb shopping then planted his cold weather plants in his garden.  I'm glad he has a nice place to grow his vegetables.  He really enjoys gardening.  I'm going to post a picture in a minute.  I forgot to save it before I began this blog. 

No comments:

Post a Comment