Friday, May 16, 2014

Happy Birthday Party Day, Jon !!!

Tomorrow will be Jon's 26th birthday.  Where, oh, where, has the time gone?  I know that every parent thinks the same thing.  I remember the exact moment that he was born and can remember Bill holding his son for the first time.  What a wonderful memory.  We were, and I am, so very proud of my son.  He is a very nice man.  Kind, caring, funny and generous.  That's my boy.  I am blessed.

Diane and Randie, Jon and I went to Bahama Breeze to celebrate his birthday.  This is either the second or third birthday party day lunch we've celebrated there for him.  It was a nice afternoon.

Jessie woke this morning saying her left knee hurt.  She hobbled down the hallway saying, "Ow!  Ow!  Ow! Ow!  Ah, made it!"  (when she got into her bedroom).  We're not sure what's going on as there is no swelling or discoloration.  If she's not better, we'll have to get an xray just to be sure.  We'll see what tomorrow brings.  It's always hard to tell with her.  Is it minor?  Is it major?  Pretty much a guessing game for a couple days.  Your prayers would be appreciated. 

No comments:

Post a Comment