Friday, May 2, 2014

Friday

What an original title, eh?  That's about as good as it gets tonight.

While Rachel took Jessie to breakfast and met Kelly, I had breakfast and began several hours of paperwork.  Around lunch time I went to the post office, Walgreen's, Meijer's for gas, a greenhouse for flowers and picked up my friend, Judy, and we went to lunch.  Judy recently lost her husband, Frank, and we were able to share a common bond.  After I took her home I went to Hallmark and bought some Wedding shower cards and a book,  As soon as I walked in the door, I received  a call from another friend and left to go visit her for about 20 minutes.  I purchased a book I had wanted to give to her, entitled Jesus Today, by Sarah Young. 

When I returned it was time for Rachel to leave.  I got my iPad and book and sat down on the couch and promptly went to sleep for a couple hours.  Jessie made sure I was covered up with Bill's blanket.  Since I didn't get up until 7:00 (I'm not sure why I'm so tired lately!), Jess and I drove to McDonald's and we got fish sandwiches for dinner.  At least she gave me 2 thumbs up while we ate.

The picture above is a common sight when Jess gets involved in her Apples 2 Apples cards.  I don't think I've shared it before. 

No comments:

Post a Comment