Tuesday, June 9, 2015

5:36 a.m.

That's the time Jessie got up for the day. She went swimming at the Rec Center, out to lunch and walking at our local park. She's been on the floor with her iPad and cards since Brenda left and displays no signs of being tired. I'm not quite sure where she gets her energy. She doesn't go to bed early either. Between 10 and 11:00 p.m.

I had a SM Leader's meeting in the afternoon, worked on Lois' prayer letter, washed clothes - oops, that reminds me I still have clothes in the washer and dryer - be right back ... I'm back !!! - finished a book and worked on the computer.

Jon worked and came home in a lot of pain. I plan on going to the doctor's with him on Thursday. We already know that all his blood work returned good, except for inflammation. That was not good.

Thanks, Becky, for the card for Jessie, picture and gift of money. That was very special. She enjoyed looking at the picture and having me tell her who each person was. She also knows that money pays for stuff at the Dollar Store and McDonald's! Thanks again. (I enjoyed the picture, too!)


1 comment:

  1. sorry that Jon is still feeling bad - do they think he could have fibromyalgia? Glad Jessie got her card- I think about all of you every day! Can't believe Jess getting up so early in the morning - I have to get up at 5:15 to go to work but I sure wouldn't if I didn't have too. Have a great evening

    ReplyDelete