Monday, June 8, 2015

I Need To Stay Out Of Menard's !!!

Debbie and Jessie went with me today to the Mental Health Division to renew Jessie's annual guardianship papers. That done we went to Menard's to pick up 5 bags of rubber mulch for Jon's garden. However, while there I saw 16" rubber patio squares that I thought would be nice under our 2-seater swing set. I've wanted to do something there since the play house was removed, but hadn't made up my mind. And, since they were on sale ($2.00 off each square) I decided to go for it and bought all they had and got a rain check for the rest. I had to drive home slowly as the van was weighted down considerably.

I had about 30 minutes to chill out before it was time to make dinner and get ready for "Book Club". Jessie went upstairs with Jon which helped a lot. I am tired and need to go upstairs where both Jon and Jessie are already in bed.

No comments:

Post a Comment