Saturday, June 13, 2015

How Times Have Changed

For years Washington Twp had their June festival on Jessie's birthday weekend. We'd have family and friends over for a back yard party and go to the Craft Show. For several years now they have put on a fireworks show on Saturday night but changed the weekend to the week after her birthday. From lots of people over, food and fun, we're down to Jess and me at the dining room window and Jon in bed. The fireworks should begin pretty soon. It's dark enough because the day was very cloudy.

I took Jess to Subway for lunch then Kohl's because she needs new blue jean shorts. Kohl's has the best ones and I have a 30% off coupon. Unfortunately, Jess got nothing and I bought 2 pair of shoes and 2 blouses. Sorry, Jess!

I've done nothing but paperwork all day and wash. When the fireworks are over we're done for the day!

No comments:

Post a Comment