Wednesday, June 24, 2015

An Unbelievably Busy Day

I had Stephen Ministry tonight and now it's 10:55 p.m. Jess is still on the couch on her iPad. Jon just went to bed. The dishwasher just got started a few minutes ago. The last load of laundry was hung up or put away. I am more than ready for bed.

Jess spent the day with Debbie. Her last day with her for awhile. She's going on vacation for the month of July and Rachel will take her place. For the second day in a row, Jessie slept in really late. Yesterday it was 10:10 and today Debbie had to wake her at 10:40 a.m.! Now, that's something. She's been pretty happy, too, all day.

I went and had a pedicure and Jon went to a couple of stores for equipment for work. Diane came over and the 3 of us went to Menard's to get supplies to put down rubber pavers in the back yard that Di is going to do for us. The rest of the afternoon before I had to leave for SM just flew by. Like I said, I am more than ready for bed!

No comments:

Post a Comment