Saturday, June 6, 2015

Will There Ever Be A Saturday With Nothing To Do?

Most likely not. This one certainly wasn't ...

Jon, Jessie and I had breakfast out then went to the post office and bank. Jon pulled weeds in his garden for several hours and Jessie and I went down to Office Depot for Lois. We had lunch at Wendy's, shopped at FCS then back to Office Depot to pick up her prayer letter. I was very tired when we got home and sat on the deck for an hour and listened to the water fountain. Jon's been harvesting several herbs and drying them. After dinner Jessie insisted on sitting outside on the swing again and only came inside because a "BEE" flew by her, which really wasn't a bee. My toes were frozen anyway so it didn't matter to me.

I'm asking prayer for Jon. He's been having severe joint pain for several weeks and went to the doctor on Friday. He took blood and is doing an extensive work up for him. He doesn't look well, either. We're both concerned. Your prayers are appreciated!

No comments:

Post a Comment