Tuesday, June 30, 2015

Oh, No!

While we were eating dinner tonight, Jessie asked for the spoon that the macaroni and cheese was scooped out with. Unfortunately, I had already licked the spoon clean and threw it in the dishwasher. When I told her that, she looked at me, and with much drama, said, "OH, NO!"  Cracked me up! She just stared at me and again said, "Oh, no!"

After dinner a beep was heard coming from the basement and I figured it was one of two smoke detectors or carbon monoxide detector. I called Jon down to go see and fix it and Jess kept saying, "No! No!" I finally explained to her that there was no fire - just the alarm needed a new battery. She quietly said, "Oh, OK."  She's too much.

She had a good day with Brenda - swimming, Rosco The Clown and a million kids at the center, Subway for lunch and a walk at the twp. hall. Brenda said she did really well with all the kids, but wanted to touch all the babies.

Diane came for the second day and worked on the patio paver project. Jon helped her. Lois had an appointment this morning (she's in the States for a couple weeks) then we went shopping all afternoon.

No comments:

Post a Comment