Tuesday, June 2, 2015

Is It Just Tuesday?

For some strange reason, I can't keep my days straight. Last week I was off, too!

Jon worked in his garden this morning finishing the white stones and perennial border flowers that are in the front of the garden. I'll have to take a picture tomorrow and post it. We were waiting for the Plant Center to come and deliver the new addition to the garden area: a water fountain! The back yard sure is a work in progress this year.

Jess had a great day with Brenda at the pool. She has been doing quite a bit better all around, so thank you so much to those of you who have been praying.

Also, I want you-all to know that I have NOT had to take any pain medication for my back (or anything else for that matter!) for at least 2 weeks. I have been doing unusually well. Praise God! This is a miracle. Thank you for praying for me!

No comments:

Post a Comment