Monday, June 22, 2015

Harvested Herbs

I know I posted a picture of Jon's herbs drying in the shed. He's also dried them on our family/dining room counter. When I was in Petosky last month, I purchased a "test tube" herb holder. It's really neat looking and he's got them almost all filled: chives, dill, lemon balm, rosemary, stevia and summer savory. I made him put them in alphabetical order. He just raised his eye brows!

Jon had an appointment this morning and I went with him. When we got home I went to Doreen's and helped her trim some walls that she was painting.

Jessie spent the day with Debbie around the house, then went to Wendy's for lunch and came home just before we were due for an extreme storm. Praise God we didn't get what was predicted. Earlier I had cancelled book club because it was supposed to hit around 6:00 p.m. It came at 4:00 p.m. instead and was sunshiny by 6:00 p.m.  I'm just thankful it wasn't bad. I do not like storms. Never have. Never will.




No comments:

Post a Comment