Monday, June 29, 2015

Girls Day Out

Jessie had a good day with Rachel. They read books and watched Full House episodes on TV. Jessie vacuumed the carpets and put away the clean dishes from the dishwasher. They ate lunch at home and then Rachel took Jessie to the show to see Inside Out. Rachel said that Jessie really liked it and seemed to enjoy herself. Especially the popcorn and pop! That's my girl.

Diane came and began on our landscaping project in the back yard. I had a brilliant idea to put down rubber pavers in the area next to the water fountain. I just figured you'd slap them down on the ground and away you go. NOT! I really do have good ideas, but I don't do the research to see what it takes. Luckily I have a sister who likes projects like this and is an excellent worker.

I spent the day doing paperwork for Jessie and completing a year report for Medicaid that is due July 1. That took a while.

No comments:

Post a Comment