Thursday, June 18, 2015

Paperwork

Yesterday I was not able to do anything. It was a very bad physical day for me. I felt useless and very unproductive. I had to take pain medicine and even lay down. I guess I have it in my mind that if I'm not doing something all the time that I am not accomplishing anything.

Today, on the other hand, I worked from the time I got up and I haven't stopped. I've done so much paperwork that I can't even begin to tell you what I've done. I accomplished yesterday's work and today's and even some for tomorrow.

Jessie wasn't herself today. Brenda said she was "on edge". She did a lot of screaming at Brenda and needed to be constantly reminded. Other than that, they had a good day. Gym Day, walked a mile at the park, lunch out.

Jon wasn't feeling so good when he got home from work. His body was hurting more than it has been. We waited to have dinner with him at 8:00 p.m.

No comments:

Post a Comment