Sunday, June 28, 2015

Sunday

Jon worked so I was home with Jess. We went to Walgreen's, Benny's for breakfast, then Meijer's for gas. When we got home I sat and rested for a bit then put dinner in the oven. Julie came at 2:30 p.m. and we had dinner together, talked, then watched a movie. Jessie has been very quiet all day on her iPad and with her cards. Tomorrow she'll be busy with Rachel. I turned the air conditioner off this morning and opened the windows and back door. It's a nice 67 degrees outside, with 57 for tonight's low. This reminds me. My mom kept track of each day's weather for years. Not quite sure why, but her diaries always began and ended with the actual weather data. Interesting.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Nancy - that it interesting about your mom keeping track of the weather. My grandmother also kept a journal- which we have many of them and the weather of the day was also her first and last entry each day. She also journaled about the many other daily things such as you do and we love reading them - just as your kids and grands will one day. I keep saying I'm going too but haven't got there yet.

    ReplyDelete