Thursday, June 11, 2015

Wiegand's

Jon went to the doctor this morning and I went with him. He gave Jon a shot of steroids and medication for the inflammation with an appointment again in 2 weeks. We'll see how he does. Please continue to pray.

We had breakfast at the Country Inn and I had their crunchy French toast and bacon. So yummy. We then went to Wiegand's and was pleasantly surprised.

They had a butterfly house on the grounds that was really something. I even went inside and I don't like things flying around me. The various butterflies were beautiful!

Then there was a garden walk that was unbelievable. I felt like I was on vacation visiting a special garden area.

If you're in the area of Wiegand's (on Romeo Plank north of 21 Mile Road), please go and visit. I think it is one of the hidden secrets of Macomb County! This hosta plant was gigantic!

When we got home Jon worked in his garden for a little bit and I weed wacked until I couldn't wack anymore. Our neighbor, Ed, came over yesterday and cut our lawn with his riding tractor. Our lawn mower is still at Sears getting fixed. Sure hope they hurry. With all this rain, it needs to be cut even again.

Jessie oohed and aahhed over dinner tonight: box macaroni and cheese and hot dogs. I don't know why I bother making really nice meals.

It's beginning to storm, so I need to shut down the computer. Good night!





No comments:

Post a Comment