Tuesday, June 16, 2015

Treating Myself

I had so much paperwork to do at the computer, calendar and phone that as soon as I finished one project, I rewarded myself and sat on the deck and listened to the water fountain and read. I accomplished a lot of work, yet I didn't feel like I missed out on one of the nicest weather days we've had in quite some time. No rain. No humidity. A nice gentle breeze. Plenty of sunshine. Perfect.

Jon worked a little in the garden and continued to harvest herbs. He's dried some in the house, as well as hung up many in the workshop. So far he has glass jars with these dried herbs in them: chives, dill, lemon balm, thyme, rosemary, summer savory and sweet marjoram. He also has mint and stevia. It's impressive.

Jessie had a wonderful day with Brenda. They went to the pool, ate lunch at the park then walked a mile and visited some goats at Frontier Town. You'd think she would be tired. Not. She's still going strong.

No comments:

Post a Comment