Saturday, June 27, 2015

Today's Post ... Saturday

Just in case you only check today's post, I blogged Thursday's and Friday's earlier today, so scroll down to see what we did.

Today it has rained all day and been very windy. A lot cooler, as well. Jess and I usually go out on Saturday, but I just didn't want to. She wasn't very happy about staying home, but, oh well.

While she sat on the floor and watched her iPad all day and played with her Apples2Apples cards, I did 7 loads of wash, made breakfast, lunch and dinner, put away everything from our 2-day trip, blogged, read, and did a bit of paperwork. Unfortunately, while I was stretching a blouse I was hanging up, I pulled something in my fixed up shoulder. It hurts like crazy. I certainly hope I didn't put another tear in my rotator cuff. That would not be good.

No comments:

Post a Comment