Friday, June 19, 2015

A Busy Day Out

I had an appointment with my friend, Dorene, this morning at 10:00 then we ate breakfast together (at home). At 11:15 I left to take Memphis to the Vet for his annual shots and heart worm test. I had to watch him this morning to see if he'd leave me a sample to take. Thankfully, he did! When we got home I dropped off Memphis and took Debbie and Jessie with me. They had gone out to breakfast and did grocery shopping. We went to the post office, McDonald's for lunch, FCS and picked up the repaired lawn mower at Sears. When we got home I was able to rest a bit before fixing a nice chicken dinner. We waited until Jon came home from work to eat with him. He had a terrible day at work. Hopefully, the next time he goes to work it'll be a good day.

No comments:

Post a Comment